You are currently browsing the monthly archive for July 2012.
This has been a busy blog week, as I was given 4 blog awards from two writing friends. The Lovely Blog Award and the Reader Appreciation Award come from Melissa Writes, and the Booker Award and the Fabulous Blog Ribbon come from Mirka Muse. Thanks, ladies, for thinking of me.I’m going to pass all four awards to 6 more bloggers below.
Here are the rules for the first two awards:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate six to ten blogs you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
7 Things about me, Tina Cho…
1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I grew up in Iowa but not on a farm.
3. I now live on the other side of the world.
4. I love scrapbooking when I have time.
5. I play piano and now teach my two kids.
6. I homeschool my kids currently and write in the afternoons/evenings.
7. Chocolate or Dr. Pepper helps me think clearly while I write. 🙂
And the rules for the Booker Award: This one comes with the request that I name five favorite books.
1. A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park
2. My Name Is Keoko by Linda Sue Park
3. From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
4. Lost and Found by Oliver Jeffers
5. Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems
Lastly, the rules for the Fabulous Blog Ribbon: I get to name five things I like and five I don’t.
I like pink roses, reading picture books in the library, Newport Beach in California, Chocolate Mousse ice cream from Baskin Robbins, and participating in women’s Bible studies.
I don’t like green vegetables, spicy food, seafood, scary movies or books, or bugs.
And now to pass these awards to 6 lovely bloggers… Drum roll…